Warning Signs Your Home has a Mold Problem
Because mold can be so dangerous, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the warning signs of a mold problem. This can help you to quickly identify mold and call in a team of professionals before your home is too damaged.
Warning signs that your home has a mold problem include:
- There is a lingering musty odor in your home
- Your home has recently suffered water damage
- You experience frequent headaches, coughing, sneezing, nosebleeds, irritated skin, itchy eyes, nose, or throat, difficulty breathing, or sinus congestion
If you suspect there is mold in your home, reach out to Cut and Dry Restoration right away. Our mold removal specialists in Akron will conduct a thorough inspection, locate any areas affected by mold, explain your options to you, and implement a fast, effective solution.
Can I Remove Mold on My Own?
Homeowners are often tempted to try and take care of their mold problems themselves. However, that can be incredibly dangerous. In order to completely remove mold, every mold spore needs to be killed, which requires professional-grade products and expert application. And, because mold can cause so many health problems, you need proper protective equipment when treating it. Failure to properly and safely treat mold can result in unnecessary exposure and the return of mold growth in the future. Bringing in a team of professionals is the only way to guarantee that the problem is truly taken care of.
Cut and Dry Restoration Is Here to Take Care of Your Home
At Cut and Dry Restoration, nothing matters more to us than your health and safety. When you call on us for mold removal in Akron, you can count on exceptional service and communication every step of the way. Our team guides you through the process from start to finish and offers professional advice along the way. We treat all affected areas with approved antimicrobials and properly remove, bag, and dispose of mold-affected materials. With our experts on your side, you can rest easy knowing your home will be treated effectively.
Call (330) 525-2501 to request an initial estimate today.